• All fees payments are to be made before the 15th of the month. Fees for April and May are to be paid by 15th April. Fees for the year may be paid in advance. Cash/ cheque payment will be accepted.
• Late payment of the fees shall be fined Rs.100/-& fees can only be submitted between 1to 15th of the consecutive month.
• In case of non payment of fees for two consecutive months, the student’s name shall be struck off the records.
• Issue of school leaving certificate and report card and promotion of the pupil to the next higher class is subjected to the clearance of dues.
• (For new admission and re-admission) fees once paid will not be refunded.
ABSENCE AND LEAVE RULE:-
• Staying away from the school without leave is not allowed except in certain cases such as sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances. A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to the class without the permission of a class teacher.
• A student who fails to bring in the leave application will be sent home from the school. Absence of a student exceeding two days on medical grounds must be supported by medical certificate.
• Student must make up for studies they have missed during absence from school.
• Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than a month renders the pupil liable to have his name struck off from the school’s rolls. Re- admission will only be considered only on payment of fresh admission fees.
• Students who are absent on the 1st day of the term are likely to lose their seats unless a written application for a valid reason has been given to the school well in advance.
• A student exposed to suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should not attend the school until a doctor has given a certificate declaring that one may do so without exposing others to risk.
EXAMINATIONS AND PROMOTIONS:-
• The school year comprises of two terms June to Oct and Nov to April. The school holds an examination / regular worksheets at the end of the term during the year and progress report is issued at the end of the terms. Parents are requested to observe carefully the marks/ grade obtained in the tests/ worksheets and counter sign them.
• Any student found going against the regulation of conduct of an examination will be expelled from the examination and the answer script will be cancelled similarly serious action will be taken if the marks or grades are tampered with.
• The students are expected to appear for all the class tests, formative assessments and examinations.
• Students absenting themselves for the examinations will not be re-examined, but students who are unwell should not be sent to the school to give the tests.
• To avoid unhealthy competition among the students to ensure a particular rank and to broaden their outlook about the evaluation process it has been decided that the students will be awarded grades instead of ranks in various examinations.
• Promotion is granted on the basis of performance and attendance of the pupil in the entire year.
• Results declared at the end of the year are final in all the cases and will not be reconsider.